1. Can you rent the Lakefront lounge/event center for a private event on a Friday or Saturday night? Answer: NO, the Lakefront lounge/event center is open to the public every Friday and Saturday night. Friday 5pm- 2am and Saturday from 9pm-2am. Every: Friday from 5pm to 8pm, we feature Happy hour with a free buffet, free admission, DJ or Live Entertainment.
2. Can you book the Lakefront lounge/event center to hold meetings?
Answer: Yes you can. Our facility is available for Breakfast/luncheon and Dinner business meetings, workshops and most all other business functions. We also have a WI-Fi and projector and Screen.
3. If you Dine do you have to pay to get into the Lakefront lounge/event center?
Answer: NO, Please be our guest in the lakefront lounge.
4. If you book an event, can you bring your own food?
Answer: No, we are an in house company offering the best of Southern Style cuisine. See our catering package for food selections @ DISHONHAYNE.COM click on menu then Dish event package
5. Can you bring your own Liquor?
Answer: No, we have a wide variety of liquor to choose from and if we do not carry your request we can look into getting it for you.
6. Can you make substitutions to meals when you are in a large party?
Answer: No substitutions are permitted.
7. May children dine in the restaurant?
Answer: Yes, we are a family restaurant
8. What is the policy for dining in the restaurant for large parties?
Answer: Reservations are always encouraged and we ask that all parties over 15 refer to our Seated Dinner menu in the catering package.
9. Can you bring a cake, in the Lakefront lounge/event center or in the restaurant?
Answer: Yes you can. There is no fee to bring your cake in the dining room; however there is a $50.00 for the Lakefront lounge/event center.
10. Do you cater outside your facility?
Answer: Yes we do, please visit our off site catering menu in the Dish event package online.
11. Is there a dress code to dine in the restaurant?
Answer: No there is not.
12. On the days you’re closed, can the facility be rented?
Answer: Yes, please visit our web page for fees and times.
13. If we have a private function, can we hire our own entertainment?
Answer: Yes you can
14. What type of function can be held in your facility?
Answer: Wedding Receptions, Birthday parties, Anniversary parties, Company meetings and seminars, Engagement Dinners, Repass, Class reunions and more.
15. If I need to contact someone outside normal business hours, who would I contact?
Answer: Please call us at 504-301-0356 or 504-382-6803 or email us at Dishonhayne@gmail.com